Development, Implementation and ongoing maintenance of an Integrated Management System to ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001 for this leading UK based multi-disciplinary company specialising in parking enforcement and parking software solutions.
Functio began supporting the Agena Group in 2018 when the organisation needed to implement ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 to pre-qualify for several public body tenders. This was before the group was established and was for the operating company UK Car Park Management. Once Certification had been achieved Functio supported the maintenance of their ISO Management System until 2020 when the Agena Group was formed made up of three Parking enforcement companies and a software development company. Of the four companies only UK Car Park Management had achieved ISO Certification. After reviewing the requirements Functio integrated the two other parking enforcement companies into the existing Integrated Management System and also added ISO 14001.
The focus had shifted within Agena from an original tender requirement to leveraging the ISO standards to provide continual improvement and leadership within the business and a framework for consistent standards and procedures. In 2021 all three businesses were certified under the same certification. For the Software Development Business “Atria” the scope of services was fundamentally different and it was decided that a new Certification was required to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 and in 2021 Functio developed and implemented this Integrated Management System and Certification was achieved. Functio also provided and continues to provide ISO Induction training to all staff and new starters and ongoing ISO maintenance for all companies including Internal Auditing, System and Register Updates, Evaluation of Compliance and advice and support as required.
“It’s a pleasure to work with the Agena group who’s innovative and professional approach has resulted in rapid expansion. We’ve supported their experienced and focussed leadership team to implement a fully integrated management system that has demonstrated their commitment to Quality, Environmental and Information security. As a group currently with four companies we’ve also supported their staff development and training delivering a remote app-based ISO Awareness course to every employee helping to further embed the standards into the culture of their business.”
Functio offer value for money for a 1st class service. Their interaction with the organisation is unprecedented ensuring all parties are kept fully up to speed at all times. The staff accept and work well with the Functio personnel to the point that they feel like part of the workforce.
- Implementing consistent procedures across multi companies
- Developing Information Security Controls across multi offices
- Developing an Integrated System that is fit for purpose across three operating businesses
- Training over 300 staff so they are ISO Aware
- Managing an audit schedule across four businesses
Stand out points:
- By using a remote training approach to ISO awareness, the Agena group have actively engaged their workforce across four companies to understand their management system processes and their commitment to maintaining Quality, Environmental and Information security standards.
- The Integrated Management System is embedded within each of the organisations successfully
- The leadership team are committed to Continual Improvement within the business
- An environmental committee has been established within the business with representation across the four businesses at all levels.
- The Integrated Management System supports their continued compliance with relevant legislation such as their KADOE requirements