Functio develop and implement Energy Management Systems (EMS) and /or Integrated Management Systems (IMS) to meet the standard and achieve certification to ISO 50001.
ISO 50001:2018 is the newly revised international standard for Energy Management providing the most robust framework for optimising energy efficiency in public and private sector organisations.
ISO 50001 certification demonstrates an organisation’s commitment to continual improvement in energy management, allowing them to lead by example within their respective industries and ensure related legislative and regulatory requirements are met.
It helps with:
- Energy Policy
- Energy Efficiency
- Carbon Reduction
- Energy Security
- Cost Control
- Legal Compliance
- Culture Change
- Corporate Responsibility
- Resource Management
- ESOS Compliance in the UK
As part of the development and implementation of your EMS or IMS, Functio will process map all your internal Energy management processes, provide business improvements based on experience and compliance with ISO 50001. Produce all required supporting registers and documents, such as your:
- Legal register – establishing legal compliance of your organisation
- CROO register – Establishing the risk of failure of core processes and establishing objectives and opportunities for ongoing improvement
- Statement of Applicability – A comprehensive document detailing how compliance is achieved to core elements of ISO 50001
- Asset Register – Detailing all your Assets
- Internal Audit Plan – Establishing a plan to retain compliance
- Access Control Policy – Detailing how access to systems, assets and properties is managed
- Business Continuity Plan – Detailing how the business operates in emergencies and extreme circumstances
- Master Document Register – Detailing all documents, version numbers and review dates
- All required supporting forms
Functio work with our customers through all and at each stage of certification from Initial Consultation, Stage 1 Audits, Stage 2 Audits, Surveillance Audits, Re-Certification Audits and can undertake regular ISO Maintenance Services as required to retain your compliance and certification to the standard.
We provide a stress-free service essentially allowing you as much input as you wish as we develop and implement the system for you, working with customers with a heavy involvement right through to those that need the accreditation but simply don’t have time in their day to get all the elements completed.
Looking for ISO 50001 Certification an Integrated Management System or continued compliance and certification then please do not hesitate to contact us and discuss your requirements