Functio develop and implement Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) and /or Integrated Management Systems (IMS) to meet the standard and achieve certification to ISO 45001 which replaces OHSAS 18001.
ISO 45001:2018 is an internationally recognised standard that confirms that an Organisation has a robust, comprehensive and externally audited Occupational Health and Safety Management System and is a mark that many organisations both look to achieve and are requested to have in place.
The Occupational Health and Safety Management System addresses a number of core elements within the business including but not limited to: –
- Hazard Identification
- OH&S Risk Assessment and Management
- Provision and Development of the Health and Safety of Products and Services
- Sub-Contractor and Supplier Management
- Requirements of Outsourcing
- Training and Development
- Behavioural Health and Safety
- Near Miss and Accident Reporting
As part of the development and implementation of your OHSMS or IMS, Functio will process map all of your internal OH&S processes, provide business improvements based on experience and compliance with ISO 45001. Produce all required supporting registers and documents, such as your: –
- Legal register – establishing legal compliance of your organisation
- CROO register – Establishing the risk of failure of core processes and establishing objectives and opportunities for ongoing improvement
- Training Matrix – Producing a schedule of all your training requirements and achievements
- Assessments Register – Detailing all the different OH&S Assessments such as Risk, COSHH, DSEAR, DSE, Working at Height, etc…
- Internal Audit Plan – Establishing a plan to retain compliance
- Sub-contractor, Supplier and Outsourcing Approval Register
- Master Document Register – Detailing all documents, version numbers and review dates
- All required supporting forms
Functio work with our customers through all and at each stage of certification from Initial Consultation, Stage 1 Audits, Stage 2 Audits, Surveillance Audits, Re-Certification Audits and can undertake regular ISO Maintenance Services as required to retain your compliance and certification to the standard.
We provide a stress-free service essentially allowing you as much input as you wish as we develop and implement the system for you working with customers with a heavy involvement right through to those that need the accreditation but simply don’t have time in their day to get all the elements completed.
Looking for ISO 45001 Certification an Integrated Management System or continued compliance and certification then please do not hesitate to contact us and discuss your requirements