Functio develop and implement Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and /or Integrated Management Systems (IMS) to meet the standard and achieve certification to ISO 14001.
ISO 14001:2015 is an internationally recognised standard that confirms that an Organisation has a robust, comprehensive and externally audited Environmental Management System and is a mark that many organisations both look to achieve and are requested to have in place.
An Environmental Management System certified to ISO 14001 reviews and manages Environmental Impacts and Aspects within your organisation and benchmarks your business as one that both understands these requirements and one that achieves and continual improves it’s processes to maintain certification. ISO 14001 includes: –
- Waste Management
- Establishing Environmental Impacts and Aspects
- Setting Environmental Targets and Objectives
- Environmental Risk Assessments
- Environmental Training and Development
- Supplier and Sub-Contractor Approval
As part of the development and implementation of your EMS or IMS, Functio will process map all of your internal environmental processes, provide business improvements based on experience and compliance with ISO 14001. Produce all required supporting registers and documents, such as your: –
- Legal register – establishing legal compliance of your organisation
- CROO register – Establishing the risk of failure of core processes and establishing objectives and opportunities for ongoing improvement
- Training Matrix – Producing a schedule of all your training requirements and achievements
- Environmental Impacts, Aspects, Targets and Objectives Register – Assessing your Impacts and Aspects and developing and implementing targets and objectives from these
- Internal Audit Plan – Establishing a plan to retain compliance
- Sub-contractor and Supplier Approval Register
- Master Document Register – Detailing all documents, version numbers and review dates
- All required supporting forms
Functio work with our customers through all and at each stage of certification from Initial Consultation, Stage 1 Audits, Stage 2 Audits, Surveillance Audits, Re-Certification Audits and can undertake regular ISO Maintenance Services as required to retain your compliance and certification to the standard.
We provide a stress free service essentially allowing you as much input as you wish as we develop and implement the system for you working with customers with a heavy involvement right through to those that need the accreditation but simply don’t have time in their day to get all the elements completed.
Looking for ISO 14001 Certification an Integrated Management System or continued compliance and certification then please do not hesitate to contact us and discuss your requirements