Once ISO Certification has been achieved there is a requirement for Strong Leadership, Continual Improvement and a process of Monitoring and Measuring to ensure each company is remaining compliant with the standards they are certified to.
This is often the area many businesses struggle with due to the time burden of keeping the system maintained and undertaking the audit programme.
Functio offer two solutions by providing ISO Maintenance as a monthly retained service and Ad Hoc Internal Audits as required.
ISO Maintenance – ISO Maintenance involves Functio taking care of the key elements of your ISO Certification to keep you up to date and leaving you to run your business. ISO Maintenance Includes: –
- Managing your annual Internal Audit Programme and undertaking all required audits
- Undertaking Management Reviews according to your chosen frequency
- Keeping Registers up to date: – Legal Register, CROO Register, Environmental Impacts and Aspects Register, Document Register, etc…
- Maintaining your Approved Suppliers List and vetting new Suppliers
- Keeping your Management System up to date
- Ensuring the Organisation maintains Continual Improvement
- Independent Investigation of Complaints and Non-Conformance’s (as required) and keeping the Non-Conformance Register Up to Date
- Preparation for Surveillance Audits
Internal Audits – We attend your premises as required by you to undertake Internal Audits. Depending on the size and complexity of your business we can undertake between 1 and 3 Internal Audits per day.
If you are interested in discussing ISO Maintenance or Internal Audits to maintain continued compliance and certification then please do not hesitate to contact us and discuss your requirements